Coronavirus

 Hi everyone, 

How are you doing? 

As you all know, apart from being an author, I'm an English teacher as well. 

The thing is that, with all this COVID 19 thing going on I have to wear a mask when I go to my students' house. As I have had my brain surgery, I need to be extra careful not to contract COVID 19 or catch a cold or another virus. 

It's frustrating I must say, as it is difficult to pronounce the words to the little ones who are learning the basics of English. Sometimes I have to move further to the back of the room, pull my mask down and pronounce the word and have them repeat after me. It's difficult for them too, as they need to learn the phonetics through me but the good thing about this is that they are willing to learn English with me. They were very happy to see me when the quarantine was over. They came up to me, hugged me, kissed me...

What else can a teacher ask for? Their students' love. 


Well, I hope this pandemic is eliminated as soon as possible. I can't stand wearing masks (I'm not the only one, of course!). Neither can my students. It's as if we are totally different people hidden behind them, hiding our smile and/or laughter. 

But for the time being, give yourself 'One more smile...' 

You won't regret it!


Have a great day and/or afternoon, wherever in the world you are. 

Bye,

Chrisoula 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!!!

Facebook Pages

Christmas Mood